Strong women often deal with the challenge of balancing masculine and feminine energy. We’re squeezed on both sides to be more – more powerful, more assertive, more independent, more vulnerable, more accommodating, more approachable. With so much external pressure to be the “perfect woman,” it can be difficult to embrace who we really are and get what we desire, whether in love or life.
This week, we’re talking to a woman who can help you embrace your inner Bitch (notice the capital B – that’s where you get to decide what b-i-t-c-h stands for to you!). Welcome Fiona Fine, author of Babe in Total Control of Herself or B.I.T.C.H. , coach, and editor-in-chief of Goddess Connections, which publishes the online magazines WomenWhoRunIt.com and HowToPutTheFunBackIntoDating.com.
Listen In Here:
During The Episode, We’ll Cover:
- How Fiona made the shift from engineer to her current passion
- Ways to balance masculine and feminine energy
- The difference between a princess and a queen
- Why you should flirt with everyone, even if you’re in a relationship
Links & Resources:
- Get a free digital copy of B.I.T.C.H. for a limited time!
- Goddess Connections
- Fiona on Twitter
In the Comments below:
What does Bitch mean to you? Tell us what you think in the Comments below.